Resin cast coasters are a fun project for young and old alike, you can add beads, rhinestones, sequins, dried flowers, pictures, or whatever you like. Mix resin with paint, mica, lacquer, glitter, and more to make it even more unique. Enjoy the resin creation and spend more time with your family, friends, and loved ones. It's the ideal gift for them!
Please store your resin molds at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Clean these silicone coaster molds with soapy water; for the finished product, there will also be rough edges that will need to be sanded and polished once removed from the mold but do not sand until the castings are fully hardened.
Size: about 40cm*28cm*1cm
How to use:
1. pour the melting resin into the silicone casting mold and fill it to the top. wait for the cold process;
2. Pop up your design, there is no need for extra cutting and edging, silicone mold with toughness;
3. You could easily release your creation out of the tray molds after the resin is completely cured.
1. We just provide silicone molds. Please DIY!
2. After squeezing and deforming, just rest for a while and then will return to the original state.
3. After using, please wash them with water, then dry out and keep them in a flat, store them in a cool place.
4. Please avoid heat and sharp tools.
IntoResin have a 30-day 100% satisfaction guaranteed return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. For more details please check our return policy.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 1-2 days for us to process the fulfillment. Delivery usually takes 7-15 days. Please check our shipping policy.