IntoResin have a 30-day 100% satisfaction guaranteed return policy. We gladly accept returns and exchanges of new, unused, and unopened merchandise where the process is initiated within 30 days of receipt of the item. Returned products must be in salable condition and returned with their associated container and/or packing materials. Returned items should be shipped out within 7 days after we authorize the return. We cannot accept used products and will return those at the customer’s expense. When we receive your returned items, we will offer exchange or refund per your preference. If you choose refund, you will receive a refund back to your original payment method in 1-3 days.
For any return & exchange request, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
For Undamaged or Non-Quality Related Products
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in IntoResin’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For Resin Craft returns, products must be new, unused, and unopened.
- For non-quality related return claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For non-quality related return claims, IntoResin refunds the money of the product itself but doesn't refund shipping fee.
- Returns may be rejected regarding the handmade items, such as products in the categories of Resin Handiwork. Because we produce them on demand after customer placed the orders.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements.
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a return claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through IntoResin’s online store, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
For Damaged or Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by IntoResin or IntoResin's authorized resellers are covered by an 30-day hassle-free warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
IntoResin's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly.
For quality-related return claims, a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, we will offer a partial refund according to the usage time and situation of the product.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 15 days after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- IntoResin must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s name and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that IntoResin needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to IntoResin or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through IntoResin or IntoResin's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized IntoResin reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 60 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 60-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by IntoResin quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
IntoResin is not liable for:
- Loss incurred from improper use of IntoResin products
- Returning personal items sent to IntoResin
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by IntoResin, IntoResin takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. IntoResin does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.